This august we are offering you:-
*Free lenses with all designer frames over £80!*
Spend over £100 on spectacles and get a
**Free Contact lens trial**
click here to see contact lens page for more details
May we dispenSe your lens PRESCRIPTION?
**complete pairs of spectacles**
starting from only £55
There are options to upgrade available
all Offers are in addition to our
'buy one get a second pair at half price' promotion
Friendly Professional eye care for all the family.
A Local Family OPTICIAN IN BANGOR, situated on the High Street.
The health of your eyes matters to you and it matters to us too, which is why we have invested in the latest technology to record the health and condition of your eyes.
We are able to offer a fully comprehensive, friendly and personal eye care service for the whole family. We stock a wide range of budget and designer frames, lenses and contact lenses for you to choose from.
To assist you to make the right choice we supply a wide range of frames. From designer, elite, traditional and budget ranges.
Digital Retinalcamera (oct)OCT (Ocular Coherence Tomography) is more advanced than retinal photography, similar to ultrasound, OCT uses light rather than sound waves to see below the surface and analyse the different layers that make up the back of the eye. This enables early detection of disease processes, like glaucoma and macular degeneration. We also capture a digital photograph of the surface of your eye to cross reference areas of concern.
We don't just fit and supply contact lenses; we give teaching and support to ensure your experience is successful, and to make sure your experience is everything it should be.
If you have already bought complete new spectacles with us, you may benefit if you would like to use contact lenses, we offer you a contact lens trial including teaching and your first after care, normally priced at : £55, free of charge.
Private Sight Test Fee: £25.00
Contact Lens Consultation: £55.00 (includes initial fitting, removal and insertion teaching, plus first aftercare visits during the trial period)
Contact Lens Aftercare: £42.00
Welsh Eye Care Inspection This 'Eye Health Examination' relates to the health of your eyes and is available to patients resident in Wales, who have an acute eye condition or risk of eye disease. It is funded through the Welsh Assembly Government and is available at Bangor Eye Care from accredited eye care providers.
You may be eligible for NHS funded sight test for the following reasons/conditions:-
• Aged 60 or over
• Under 16 years old
• 16, 17 or 18 years old and in full time education
• In receipt of; Income Support, Income based Jobseekers Allowance, Income related employment and support allowance, Pension guaranteed Credit
• Tax Credit and named on a valid NHS Tax Exemption Certificate
• Named on a valid HC2 Certificate
• Registered Severely Sight Impaired/Sight Impaired with a local authority
• Suffering from Diabetes / Glaucoma
• Considered to be at risk of glaucoma by an ophthalmologist
• 40 years of age or over and the parent / brother / sister / child of a person who has been diagnosed with glaucoma
• Have been prescribed complex lenses under the NHS optical voucher scheme